MoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beautiful wonderland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Paths

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

Location : In your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me!!!

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:36 pm

In a small town several kids fall in love with one another. No one knows how all this will work out. Each persons paths are crossing and they are breaking. How can all these people save one another from heartbreak? No one is sure what to do and friendships are starting to fall apart. Can they all save one another? Will Caleb and Michael both fall to their deaths before the time for them to be loved starts?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfsong.heavenforum.com
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

Location : In your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me!!!

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Caleb walks slowly down the sidewalk. He doesn't seem to have a direction in mind. He just walked. It looked like he had been walking for a very long time. He was tired and worn out, but he made no complaint. He didn't want to go back to that house where his parents sat waiting for him. They would beat him if he returned. He was in a bad state already. He was bleeding from his left shoulder. He could hear nothing of anything people said to him. He could still feel blood leaking down his left shoulder. He wasn't panicing though. He had cut himself a lot and this didn't bother him at all. He stopped and leaned against a tree. He looked around and realized that he was in a small forest. He slowly slides down the tree and closes his eyes. He didn't want to see the world at the moment.
Breaking Paths Alex-1

Michael looks around as he walks down the path of a small very well known forest. He could hear the voices of children playing in a park near by. God he wished he could be as young as that again. He stopped and looked around he had heard something fall and he was slightly worried about that. He had never been attacked here before. He sighed and started walking again. He caught a glimpse of Caleb laying on the ground and started walking towards him. He seen the blood and froze. He didn't know what to do now. He was afraid that Caleb might already be dead. He slowly made his way towards him. He leaned down over him and laid a hand on his right shoulder."Hey?"His voice made him jump since it was the only thing that broke the silence in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfsong.heavenforum.com
Sammie

Sammie

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Sammie walks to the swings at the small park nearby the small forest. He sits on the swings and slowly starts to swing. Thinking to himself with a smile. This is the closest thing to flying without an airplane or wings....
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Adrian looks around. He stood watching Sammie. He couldn't understand why he liked the swings. He sighed softly and then glanced up at the sky. His turned his head towards the forest and narrowed his eyes slightly. He could make out the shape of two boys. He tilts his head slightly and then noticed that one of them wasn't moving. He paniced slightly hoping that one guy would go and get help. He ran a hand through his hair and looked back over at Sammie. He gave a deep sigh and then looked at the ground wondering what he should do. Finally deciding he walked over to the swing next to Sammie and sat down. He looked at him and watched him for a few seconds before speaking. "Sammie I think those two guys in the forest might need help."He says nodding toward where he had seen the two guys. He had a bad feeling about the two in the forest. He knew something might hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:06 pm

"Okay" he said softly ,as he jump off the swing.He walks toward the guys in the small forest. Catching a the sent of blood,He look see the on guy bleeding. "Do you need help?"Breaking Paths Ba5bf4b7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Paths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Paths   Breaking Paths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Paths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonLight :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: