MoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beautiful wonderland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance With The Devil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

Dance With The Devil Empty
PostSubject: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

This is the dance floor that many have met the devil or his death angel on. Who will meet the devil and who will meet his angel?
Dance With The Devil Nouvelleimage

He smirks and looks around shrugging his shoulders slightly. He never liked seeing that people were here, but he enjoyed the fun they brought to him.

He looks at his angel and sighs softly. He shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

Location : In your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 pm

(I'll join as Destiny. Now we just need one more guy.)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfsong.heavenforum.com
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

(Yay thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

(Ello Pep did ya want me to join or no umm i have people open so here the names Miharu ,wolf,Kane,Undertaker)
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

(Yeah we need one more guy. Um it don't matter who.)
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

(So who gets the angel and who gets the devil?lol?)
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:20 pm

(but I dk on how do we need a really Buff guy or wimpy guy are just in between?)
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

(um how about in between. And who wants my angel and who wants my Devil.?)
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

(up to you to)

*Appears* Dance With The Devil 8578201
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:27 pm

(I'll take either cause Destiny is a slave.)
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

(Alrighty then....)
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

*wags tail* then am i with the angel then or the angel a master person @.@ That probably made no since
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Destiny walks into the huge ballroom like area. He never really knew that there was a place like this. He looked around and stopped in the middle of the floor. His young eyes fell upon the two men on the floor. He titled his head. He had never seen anything like them. They were both very beautiful. He runs a hand through his hair and then looks at the ground. He knew that he should never look at people as important as them. He was only a slave. He closed his eyes hoping that neither of them noticed him.
Dance With The Devil 77cf7a431a8290_full
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 pm

(Okay the angel writes in orange and his name is Lucifer. The Devil will start writing in yellow and his name is Nicoli.)

He looks over at the young slave boy and tilts his head. He already knew the boys name and he smirked. Destiny... He smirks and then looks at the angel and smiles."Shall we have some fun?"He asked with a slight devilish smile.

"Why not?"He asks with the same smirk."It takes two to tango you know."He says with a chuckle. He knew that tonight would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 pm

*He Appears in his wolf form he waging his tail side to side he look around the room* Dance With The Devil Cold_by_kaziczek_wolf

(umm where is everybody )
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:50 pm

(Everyone is in a ballroom like area.)

Destiny heard them speak and looked up. He had thought that one of them had spoke to him. He tilts his head and then realizing that they were speaking to one another he looked down. He was a slave so he was taught to behave. He didn't look back up. He felt afraid. It was almost as if he felt darkness in this room.
Dance With The Devil 77cf7a431a8290_full
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 pm

He looks around and then sits down in a chair.

He walks towards Destiny and smirks slightly. He looks at him and smile."Hello."He says doing a graceful bow."I am Prince Nicoli."He says as he stands back up and smiles. He looks at Destiny and smirks slightly. He tilts his head and then looks around."So what brings you to my lovely castle..?"
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

(okay thanks sorry i can't wright long paragrapghs T.T)

*He change into his human forum he looks around the ballroom*
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm

(Oh don't worry about it.)

He looks up in surprise and blushes slightly and looks down."I am Destiny."He says bowing in a formal manner. He isn't sure what he should do now. He closes his eyes. He was standing in front of a prince."I will do anything in my power to serve you my prince."He says. He looks up fully now. A chain hangs around his neck. He had ran away from his last master.
Dance With The Devil Naruto-552
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm

He stands up and sees the wolf that had turned into human and walks towards him."Hello I am Prince Lucifer."He says bowing.

"Oh so you are a slave young Destiny."He says with a soft smile that had something hidden in it. He looks at him and tilts his head slightly. He leans over him and takes the chain in his hand.
Dance With The Devil ------yaoi
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

H-Hello *He looks at him* Dance With The Devil 8578201

Gtg Night Pep Sweet dreams !
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm

He looks at him and tilts his head slightly. He noticed his hand on the chain and growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:53 pm

He smiles slightly.

He shrugs slightly and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Saylum

Saylum

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

......*he looks a round nervously*
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Admin
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

He looks away and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil   Dance With The Devil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonLight :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: