MoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beautiful wonderland

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howling Divine Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammie

Sammie

Howling Divine Academy Empty
PostSubject: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Howling Divine Academy Dark_Castle
The Howling Divine~ it's a big school where mostly night animals come and humans. There probably vampire to and of course were animals. There a huge forest behind the school,with where most of the student who jip hang out. There two wings to the school there the west wing and the south wing. The School really big there day school and night school ..but not all the teacher work the night shift and not many students . There are lot of rules No sexual harassment,You cant wear short skirts or tang tops,No baggie pants,NO FIGHTING or you will have to deal with a principal on your ass.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 pm

He stood in front of the school feeling really confused. He wasn't sure if he should of been here or not. He took a deep breath and looked down at the ground. He couldn't believe that he was hired here so fast. He took another deep breath and stepped into the school building. He hadn't expected a night job so this was new. He walked to the classroom he was assigned to. He was told that he had to take over a place of a teacher that had been fired for some odd reason. He couln't remember the reason why though. He pushed up his glasses and sighed. He sat down and leaned back in the chair and let his eyes closed. He listened as footsteps in the hall got closer to his door. He knew he'd have to go through a lot of stuff just because he was a new teacher.
Howling Divine Academy Ute-EmoBoy-wih-Glasses-emo-7694923-
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

He slowly walks into the classroom seeing the new teacher he panic in his head how am i going to pat the rent now he thought He sit down in on of the desk he looks round the room he sigh deeply.Howling Divine Academy Img-thing32
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 pm

He opens his eyes as the students finish coming in and he looks at them. He takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. He walks over and shuts the door and then looks at the class again as he walks over and leans against the front of his desk. He pushes his glasses up which seems to be the nervous habit. He smirks and then clears his throat."Alright everyone I think I had better let you know that your former teacher Mr. Hector was fired."He says simply and coldly."I know that some of you probably know why..."He says trailing off. He takes another deep breath."Please understand that I do not know why he is gone so forgive me if I can not tell you why."He says."Since he is gone I am the new teacher so please Call me Mr. Sterling. No one is to call me Zeke unless it's outside of class."He says with a sigh. "I guess since I'll get questions I'll just give you the run down of my life. I am single. I have one brother named Adrian. I live alone. I am 20 years old. I do not keep in contact with my mother and father and don't ask me why. Also since I know your going to ask me if I am part animal the answer is yes I am. I am part wolf. My brother Adrian is also part wolf."Once he finishes with all that he says nothing."Any questions?"He asks after a small silence.
Howling Divine Academy Cute-emo-boy
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

he sigh and continued to look out the window Damn it ....Howling Divine Academy Kit_Fox01(he's no in that form but it what he look like)
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:33 pm

He takes a deep breath and sits back down in the chair."I have to start teaching today so would anyone mind telling me what your teacher stopped on so I can start where he left on?"He asked looking at all of them. He smiles just slightly so he can at least look like he was nice. He closed his eyes slightly as he suddenly felt a headache come on. He slowly opened his and looked at the class. He couldn't believe he had so many kids to teach this time.
Howling Divine Academy 3609213936_ac3fc11f13
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:43 pm

He sigh"we were learning how to change water into fire " He look at the teacher ..but he then look away.

He kick the back of Jason chair Nice going emo

Shut up Ass hole!

We all know it was your fault Mr.Hector got fired

"Shut up!" he stand up Snarling
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm

"Whoa Whoa."He says standing up quickly."Stop it now."He snaps walking towards them. Anger glemered in his eyes. He glared at them. He hated when fights broke out. He crosses his arms looking down at them."Shut the hell up the both of you. Don't blame something on some if you don't know anything."He says in anger. His voice sounded almost like a growl. He has a lot of trouble with controling his wolf form.
Howling Divine Academy Ute-EmoBoy-wih-Glasses-emo-7694923-
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

"whatever" He walks out of the room he slams the door behind him as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm

He shakes his head and walks back to the front of the class. He starts where he was told that they left off. He was already irratated everything was just getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:06 pm

He walk into the bathroom, He has a small sharp razor blade in his hand he lightly press it to his wrist .
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm

He releases the class after the bell rings and sits in the chair and sighs. He didn't feel well. He felt sick. He kept seeing the face of the student he had dated everytime he looked at a different students face. He closed his eyes tight as his head started to ache.

Adrian walks towards him and sighs."Hello Zeke."He says slowly. He sits on his desk so that he is facing him. He tilts his head and messes with the ball of his tongue ring with is teeth. He loved to show it off. He looked at his brother and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Howling Divine Academy Emo-boy

He cuts his up and down his arm, and walk out of the bathroom blood drips down his arm as he walks down the hallway he faint be fore he can reach the door.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:23 pm

He looks up at Adrian."Hey little bro..."He says with a soft smile. He was amazed that he could even smile at all. He looked at him still. His brother amazed him for some reason and he didn't know why.

He smirks and then sighs."I know what you're thinking about and you shouldn't be."He says slowly looking at him still. "Let it clear your mind."He says touching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 pm

He wakes up in the hospital ...

He sit by him in a chair*
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:36 pm

"I just need to go home."He says with a sigh. He stands up.

He pushes him back in the chair straddling him so that he can't move."Sorry bro but even if you're older you need to take my advice."He says looking at him lovingly."I love you bro and I don't want to see you hurt."He says. He softly kisses him in a brotherly way before getting off of him and walking to the door."Just understand that I don't ever want you to be hurt."He says."Forget everything that boy ever said to you because he was a liar."He says opening the door."I'll walk home with you."He says.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hector" ... He sits up

"Yes" he smiled

Do they know where i am

possible He smirks

You wont let them take me will you

Not unless you promise to sadismify me
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 pm

He stands up and walks through the door. He sighs and walks out of the building. He starts walking home. He just wanted to sleep. He knew that in his dreams everything got better.

He walks after him and sighs. He knew his brother wasw being difficult, but he was afraid that he might get hurt on his way home so he had decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Take Me home I'll do what ever you want he plead whimpering softly

"Well"....He smirks ..."alright but remember our promise
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:01 pm

He stopped in front of his door and looked towards Adrian."thanks...."He says in a murmur.

He smiles and walks up to his brother so that they are as close as they can get. He hugs him softly."Please forget him. Hate all students if you have too... Just forget."He says before turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm

He smirks "here put these on" he hand him a baggie hoodie and hat and sunglasses

*he put them on as he stand up

He smiles and takes him to his car.He drives them home not to far from Zekes. He pull in the dive way he get out of the car he get the door for Jason.

thank you he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 pm

He's just about to go in when he sees Hector. He freezes and a snarl rises up in his throat. He glares towards him and then walks towards him."You're that Teacher I replaced."He growled.

He turns fast to see what Zeke's doing."Zeke!"He cries out. He runs towards him before changing form to get to him faster."Zeke!"He howls.
Howling Divine Academy Wolf-37
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 pm

"yeah ...So it go for you not for me now i have to look for a new job" He open the still looking at him* "Jason go inside"

He nods and goes in side

He look at him before turning and walking in side his house he shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Admin
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:18 pm

He goes angry with rage. His wolf form takes over and without thinking he attacks his brother with quick speed.

He isn't able to advoid the attack.

Howling Divine Academy Wall91
Back to top Go down
Sammie

Sammie

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:25 pm

He shiver hearing the wolves fight "maybe we should do something

"and get kill no way" He looks art him go to the bed I'll be there in a minute or two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howling Divine Academy   Howling Divine Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howling Divine Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonLight :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: